The standard configuration is for a Style II high-pressure pulsejet filter using 16 oz/square-yard felted Dacron Polyester filter bags designed to be removed from the bottom
of the tube sheet.
The unit will have:
- Compressed air header
- Rated for 17-inch W.C.
- Mineral reinforced nylon bag cups and venturiis
- Stainless steel bag clamps
- Diaphragm valves pre-plumbed to solenoids
- Smart timer board with built-in LED readout, switch and
4-20 mA output capability of differential pressure readings
- NEMA 4 solenoid valves standard
- Timer and solenoids mounted in a NEMA 4 enclosures
- 1 ea. hinged side access door
- Filter bag catch grate
- Materials of construction: carbon steel (standard)
When using Filter Elements instead of bags, elements are 8 oz/square-yard spun bound polyester.
The standard element is 45-pleat construction, with wide pleat spacing available.